Ultra Healing Foot Cream | Made with Shata Dhauta Ghrita (100 Times Washed Ghee) | For Women and Men | Handmade with Natural Ingredients | For Dry & Cracked Feet | Hydrate & Nourish
You Save: 30%
- Help to Hydrate and Nourish the Stressed Skin on the Feet.
- Softens hard, cracked, and painful heels.
- Releases Stress and Calms Ankle Inflammation and Swelling.
- Heal and repair cuts as well as reduce dead skin.
- Rejuvenate the skin by reducing the appearance of cellulite and boosting blood circulation.
Also Available on:
The Ultra Healing Foot Cream is enriched with herbal ingredients to give your feet spa like treatment at home. This cream works perfectly when you apply it right before going to sleep, to allow the ingredients to work their magic.
Our formulation uses black pepper essential oil, which is known to improve blood circulation in the skin and heals cuts or bruises in your feet. Eucalyptus essential oil comes with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which help detox the skin in your feet. It is also perfect for moisturizing your feet and getting rid of the dryness in your skin. Apart from the beautiful fragrance, lavender essential oil used in the cream helps soothe your feet and relaxes the muscles to give your relief after a long day. Another great ingredient we have added to the cream is fennel essential oil that can help heal cracked feet by promoting cell regeneration, which leads to softer skin in your heels. Our star ingredient is 100 times washed ghee, sourced straight from our farm of pure Gir breed cows. This ghee increases the skin’s ability to heal and seals moisture into the skin to allow it to rejuvenate overnight.
Our feet bear the weight of our entire body and deserve special treatment. Our Ultra Healing Foot Cream has been created to help relax your feet, soften hard, dry and cracked skin in the heels and restore hydration into your skin.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Fennel Seed Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Camphor Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- 100 Times Washed Ghee (From our own farm of Pure Gir Breed Cows)
- Cocoa Butter
- Shea Butter
- Olivem 1000
- Guar Gum
- Citric Acid
- Verstatil SL Non GMO
- Aqua Base Q.S.
How to use
- Take a small amount of Ultra Healing Foot Cream and massage gently on cleanse and pat-dried feet.
- Keep away from moisture, store in a cool & dry place below 30° to 32° Temperature or keep it refrigerated to avoid melting.
- Use a spatula and avoid any hand contact as it can spoil the aroma and the texture.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, rinse with water. In case of discomfort or reaction, discontinue use and
consult your physician.
Some people may be allergic to natural products. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
“Being a Natural Handmade Product, there is bound to be variation in scent, shape & shade”