Nourishing Silk Soap with Panchamrit
You Save: 30%
- Nourishes the skin to keep it Soft and Supple.
- Hydrates skin and locks Moisture into the skin.
- Deeply cleans the skin to remove all impurities.
- Infuses Glow and Radiance into the skin with daily use.
- Invigorates and Rejuvenates your skin with daily use.
- The unique formulation gives extra care to the skin, leaving it fresh and Younger Looking.
Also Available on:
Our Nourishing Silk Soap with Panchamrit unlocks the ancient secrets of Ayurveda to give you healthy, glowing skin. Panchamrit consists of 5 essential ingredients: Milk, Yogurt, Raw Honey, Cane Sugar and pure Desi Ghee. Each ingredient in Panchamrit is carefully chosen to give your skin an extravagant experience right at home.
The 100 times washed ghee used in this soap is sourced directly from our farm, which is home to pure Gir breed cows. The highest quality ingredients are brought together to create this beautiful bar of soap that gives you bright skin that is free of all blemishes. The deep nourishment and hydration provided by our soap is due to the natural ingredients that have been carefully brought together to give you a fragrant, light and cleansing soap.
Using this soap everyday helps you get skin that is cleansed gently but thoroughly, along with an even skin tone and smooth skin texture. Our Nourishing Silk Soap with Panchamrit is ideal for all skin types.
- Rose Essential Oil
- Hydrolyzed Silk
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil
- Sesame Seed Oil
- 100 Times Washed Ghee & Milk (From our own farm of Gir Breed Cows)
- Kokum Butter
- Fresh Rose Petals
- Raw Honey
- Raw Cane Sugar
- Kasturi Manjal
- Cashew Nuts & Pistachio paste
How to use
Can be used on both face and body. Wet skin with warm water, gently apply the soap to create a lather and rinse clean.
Store in a cool, dry place to avoid quick melting of the soap.
For External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with Eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with cool water.
“Being a Natural Handmade Product, there is bound to be variation in scent, shape & shade”