Flat 50% off (All Products) & 55% on All Combo's
Free Shipping & COD on orders above Rs. 390/-
FREEBIES (worth upto RS 1500+)
- Buy Above 390/- & Get A Tinted Lip Balm Free
- Buy Above 1599/- & Get A Kumkumadi Thailam Free
- Rejuvenates skin with regular use.
- Nourishes skin with natural ingredients to give it a healthy glow.
- The oil can be used for massaging the body and can help with certain ailments.
- Regular use of oil promotes increased blood circulation in the skin.
- The oil also has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Pure milk is thought to nourish all the tissues of the body, and that is a primary ingredient for thor Ksheerabala Thailam. The Ayurvedic composition Ksheerabala Thailam is used solely for the purpose of nourishing skin. It is said that certain ailments can also be treated with regular massaging of this ayurvedic oil.
Among its many properties is that it is anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-rheumatic. It contains potent ingredients that are also useful in relieving inflammation and pain associated with sciatica, arthritis, myalgia, and spondylosis.
The word Ksheera refers to cow’s milk, and Bala is a natural herb. With a sesame oil base, the oil is light and absorbent, helping you avoid stickiness that comes with oil application. This oil aids in rejuvenation and nourishes the body and promotes general health. This is the perfect oil for allowing your skin to heal and return to its natural, healthy state.
All natural and made using years of Ayurvedic wisdom, our Ksheerabala Thailam is a remedy for all skin problems.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, rinse with water, in case of discomfort or reaction, discontinue and consult your physician.
Some people may be allergic to natural product. Test patch on inner elbow and leave it for thirty minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
"Being a Natural Handmade Product, there is bound to be variation in scent, shade & Texture."