Kumkumadi Thailam with Kesara
- Treats Scars and Hyper-pigmentation.
- Helps in removing blemishes and brightens up dull skin.
- Helps in decreasing aging effects on the skin.
- Regular usage gives skin radiance and a healthy glow.
- Helps in moisturizing and Hydrating the skin.
Kumkumadi or saffron (Kesar), an exquisite herb that brings nourishment to your skin by making it radiant and rich. Kumkumadi Thailam has been considered a natural, skin brightening miracle oil for centuries. The ingredients in the oil work together to enhance the tone and radiance of skin. Due to its antioxidant properties, the oil improves skin complexion and reduces dark circles. Being a good exfoliator, it can remove scars and blemishes from the skin.
This Ayurvedic oil has been known to help in improving skin texture and repairing hyperpigmentation, while also working on reversing obvious signs of aging. The formulation also contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that are known to treat acne.
For the best experience of using this oil, massage a few drops gently into the skin or the face. Kumkumadi Thailam is also a great ingredient for DIY face and hair packs. Our all natural Kumkumadi Thailam will be a fixture in your skin routine throughout the year.
Saffron, Chandana, Laksha, Manjishta, Madhuyashtika, Kaliyaka, Usheera, Padmaka, Neelotpala, Nyagrodha, Plaksha, Kamala Keshara, Dashamoola, Bilva, Agnimantha, Shyonaka, Gambhari, Patala, Shalaparni, Prinshnaparni, Gokshura, Brihati, Kantakari, Seasme Oil, Milk.
- Take 2-3 drops of the oil in your hands and gently massage it onto your face for 5-7 minutes.
- After the massage, leave the oil on your face for 1-3 hours, depending on your skin type. You can then rinse the oil with warm water. Pat your skin dry gently.
- To ensure that the oil is absorbed into the skin, you can leave it on overnight as well.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, rinse with water, in case of discomfort or reaction, discontinue and consult your physician.
Some people may be allergic to natural product. Test patch on inner elbow and leave it for thirty minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
"Being a Natural Handmade Product, there is bound to be variation in scent, shade & Texture."